Monday, June 1, 2009

Yippee!

What rhymes with 'geek?' GREEK! As in goddess! Visit Geek by Marriage 's blog sometime when you get a chance. She always has interesting things to view/read. And being the blogging guru that she is...SHE SAVED MY BLOG! Did you notice the lovely 3-column design? I'd love to claim credit....I got it half way there and then repeatedly botched the whole thing up! Geek fixed it all for me. I am SOOOOO happy!

Tomorrow I'll arrange my sidebar columns. But for now, I'm thrilled to have a 3-column layout. YIPPEE!

Off to rest now...

THANKS, Heather. You are wonderful!

7 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

WOOOHOOO! Way to go Heather! I *big puffy* heart her! Team work makes the dream work, ladies!

GeekByMarriage said...

LOL Never a problem, hun. I am sure you were doing it right but the 2 different html blog decor gadgets were fighting you. I put the blog design gadget on the bottom so you always know where it is if you want to change your look and so you don't double up again.

A Mom in Jacksonville, FL said...

You both ROCK! Thanks SO much! :)

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

LOVE IT! I know where I am going for my next template!

Sunny said...

Looks awesome Alana! WTG! :)

Sunny said...

Oh, and I am tagging you today!

tbonegrl said...

LOVE the 3 column! Now I want to switch! Will you help me?