Saturday, July 26, 2008

Recent Emma-isms

On a lighter note than my last post...here are some recent Emma-isms that crack me up!

--The day after learning what a "wedgie" is, Emma stood up in the middle of the movie theater and said, "Mom, there's a weenie in my pants!" (She meant that she had a wedgie! Lol.)

--In a loud and stern voice, "HEY! She didn't even say 'thank you!'" (After we had held the door open for a lady at Barnes and Noble. Ironically the woman HAD said thank you. She turned around laughing and said, "I did say thank you. Thank you is very important, isn't it, sweetie?")

--To our waitress at dinner tonight, while holding a small doll against a larger one, "Look, the baby is kissing Belle's privates!" (Waitress cracked up. Hubby and I wanted to crawl under the table. Of course Emma did not at all mean any sexual connotation, it was just that when the 2 dolls stood side by side the smaller was at the "privates" level of the taller Belle doll. Oh my!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a little cutie!