Friday, July 25, 2008

Welcome to the Blog World

So here it is...

I've thought about blogging for awhile, but kept putting it off. Why? Partly because I don't feel my life is exciting enough to share in cyberspace. Partly because I don't feel I compare to the blogs I frequent (Moms who have lost children, Moms of multiples, moms who have adopted and/or combined families and now have large broods...)

However, I have decided to blog for ME. I love scrapbooking, but haven't scrapped since I was on maternity leave 4 years ago. I am not avid about handwritten journaling. My hope is that by typing my thoughts, ideas, and memories...I may one day combine them with photos and create scrapbooks of days gone by. And if not, at the bear minimum I will have created a virtual scrapbook, and a place to help jog my memory when I try to recall things.

Add to this the fact the majority of my family and close friends live out of state, so a blog will be a quick and easy way for them to access current photos and up-to-date information about my exciting (sometimes yes and sometimes no) life.

I'll be back soon with vacation pics and some recent Emma updates. Thanks for reading...

No comments: