Wednesday, August 20, 2008

About Me

About Me
Cutting and pasting an email survey my friend Teri sent me. Just for giggles...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30

2. Diamonds or pearls? Both


3. Last movie you saw in a theatre? Curious George (w/ Aaron & Emma this summer)

4. What is your favorite TV Show? Gray's Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, The Amazing Race, The Mole

5 What do you usually have for breakfast? Granola bar or breakfast shake

6. What is your middle name? Larie

7. What food do you dislike? Peas and cooked spinach...and seafood....and liver....seriously, if you get to know me...you'll see that I sadly eat like a 4th grader.


8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I just got my first iPod in April. When in Ohio, I downloaded a lot of my sister and mom's CDs. I really like the Natalie Merchant and Michael Buble (sp) stuff I got from Laurel.

9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic

10. Favorite sandwich? Depends on mood: PB&J or Ham & Swiss

11. What characteristic do you despise? Lying

12. Favorite item of clothing? PJs

13. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? I would love to go anywhere, but have especially always wanted to go to Ireland.

14. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't really have one, just what fits and feels good

15. Where would you retire to? Anywhere close to family.

16. Favorite birthday? Hmm. Not sure...I have special memories from many.

17. Favorite sport to watch? Ice hockey

18. Furthest place you are sending this? Ohio/Michigan/Indiana

19. Person you expect to send it back first? Not sure

22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Hmmm. Not sure. I used to be more of a night owl. But motherhood and a grown up job have made me need to get to bed on time so I'm not dragging...

23. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2

24. Pets? 1 dog and 1 cat

25. News or motto you'd like to share with us?
I'm home from school for 2 days because they closed Duval Co schools due to Hurricane Fay. She then was downgraded to tropical storm status. But that's okay...Em and I have had a nice bonding day and I'll be able to catch up on some school work too. :)

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A singer and/or a teacher


27. How are you today? Good (see #25)

28. What is your favorite candy? Dove milk chocolate (but you can't go wrong with milk chocolate of any kind...)


29. What is your favorite flower? Stargazer lillies or Irises


30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Emma's B-day in Sept.


31. What are you listening to right now? Cinderella II while Em watches it on TV


34. What was the last thing you ate? Em and I had Mac&Cheese and apples for lunch


35. Do you wish on stars? Sure, sometimes. (Do I think it's legit---no more than wishing with coins in fountains...)

36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A pretty shade of green

37. How is the weather right now? Rainy and overcast...good ole Fay


38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my hubby


40. Favorite restaurant? Casa de Salas, a local family-owned Mexican place

41. Hair color? Blonde


42. What was your favorite toy as a child? Loved Barbies and my Barbie house, car, horse, etc.

43. Summer or winter? Prefer spring or fall, actually


44. Hugs or kisses? Both

45. What is the most romantic date you have ever had? Hmm. I guess it was the 1st Valentine's Day when Aa and I started dating. He hired the "Singing Men of Ohio" to serenade me, brought me roses, and then we went out to dinner.


46. Chocolate or Vanilla? Definitely chocolate

47. Coffee or tea? Coffee=bleck! Tea=Yum! :)

48. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course!

49. What is under your bed? Our coffee table...been there since Em started toddling.

50. What did you do last night? Watched TV w/ Aaron after learning I wouldn't have to go to work/school today.

51. What are you afraid of? Heights and beestings (allergic)

52. Salty or sweet? Hmm. Depends on my hankering at the moment.

53. How many keys on your key ring? 2 car keys, 2 house keys, 1 key to in-laws house for total of 5

54. How many years at your current job? This is my 6th year working for Duval Co Public Schools. However, this is my 1st year at the school I'm working at this year.

55. Favorite day of the week? Saturday


56. How many towns have you lived in? 4

57. Do you make friends easily? Hmmm. Not sure how to answer.

58. How many people will you send this to? Not sure

59. How many will respond? Not sure

60. Upcoming trips? I would love to go to a Bed & Breakfast or somewhere for a night or 2 for our 10 year anniversary in Sept...if we can persuade the in-laws to babysit. If not, we have no travel plans until we go to Ohio next summer.

If you've read this far---yes, I too noticed that all the numbers from 1-60 were not represented. I did not omit them, this is how I received the survey. :)

No comments: