Thought this was a super idea, so I'm copying an interview I saw my friend Michelle had on Facebook. (By the way, I joined Facebook this weekend. Holy crap, what a time sucker!!)
21 Questions About Me
1. What is something I always say to you?
Emma: You love me
2. What makes me happy?
Emma: Giving you hugs and kisses
3. What makes me sad?
Emma: When I don’t make good choices.
4. How do I make you laugh?
Emma: When you tickle me!
5. What do you think I was like when I was little?
Emma: I think you were a football girl, cuz' in the picture in your room, you’re holding a football.
6. How old am I?
Emma: (Shrugs shoulders)
7. How tall am I?
Emma: You’re a little bit shorter than Daddy.
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Emma: Play with me!
9. What do I do when you're not around?
Emma: Sometimes you watch TV, type on the computer, or go to school.
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Emma: Cuz’ you’re a mommy. Everybody knows mommies.
11. What am I really good at?
Emma: You’re really good at fixing stuff…but Daddy’s better.
12. What am I not really good at?
Emma: You’re not really good at fixing knots.
13. What is my job?
Emma: Your job is at school, you know, to teach kids.
14. What is my favorite food?
Emma: green beans
15. What makes you proud of me?
Emma: When you come home and I’m sad and you make me feel better.
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
17. What do you and I do together?
Emma: Read or play on the computer like we’re doing now.
18. How are we the same?
Emma: We both have glasses, but you don’t wear yours a lot , and we have blonde hair.
(Note: I wear contact lenses.)
19. How are you and I different?
Emma: I don’t have pierced ears, but you do. And I don’t have eye-tacks, but you do.
(Note: eye-tacks = contact lenses.)
20. How do you know that I love you?
Emma: Cuz’ your heart loves everybody.
21. Where is my favorite place to go?
Emma: Disney World!
Kind of neat to hear mostly positive things about myself from my girl. :)